Our Facebook Live online auction for a Paul McCartney Guitar String Bracelet with profits to St Thomas Lupus Trust raised over $5000!
Congrats to all involved!
You can view the broadcast HERE.
Interested in future auctions? Sign up HERE.
What: A one-of-a-kind Paul McCartney Guitar String Bracelet
Who: Auction produced by Wear Your Music. String donated by Paul McCarney via St. Thomas Lupus Trust. St. Thomas Lupus Trust to receive all auction profits to fund Lupus research and awareness.
Where: LIVE on FACEBOOK.
When: Thursday, October 20th at 2PM EST (7PM GT & 11AM PST)
You will be bidding on the opportunity to own a one-of-a-kind piece of wearable music history. This bracelet will be handcrafted to your specifications out of strings used and donated by Paul McCartney. Includes a certificate of authenticity from tWear Your Music. The profits from this auction will benefit St. Thomas Lupus Trust.
Please sign up to be notified and updated about the auction details! Add your email to the list HERE. RSVP for the FB event HERE.
HOW IT WORKS:
Minimum auction bid will begin at $500 USD. Bidding increments will be $20 USD each. Bidding will take place in auction comments and will run for 60 minutes. Winner will be required to remit payment within 24 hours. Once winner has paid, Wear Your Music will contact winner via email for size and shipping instructions. Bracelets can take up to two weeks in production before they ship. Ground shipping within the US is included in auction price. Expect the auction to have music, trivia, giveaways and more!
- Bids can only be entered in comments to LIVE video.
- Comment section is for BIDDING ONLY. Too much conversation makes an auction difficult to follow for everyone. If you need to ask questions or make comments, please do so via private message or email.
- Your privacy settings must be configured to public so that other auction participants can view your bid.
- First bid requires email address and bidding amount. Subsequent bids require only an amount.
- Opening bid minimum is $500 USD and bidding is in increments of $20 or more.
- We expect all bidders and their guests to conduct themselves appropriately. Polite manners and respect for the generous donor and adherence to any rules or parameters are a must.
AUCTION RULES AND RESTRICTIONS:
- All participants must be registered on Facebook.
- All participants must be 18 years of age or older.
- Payment will be collected via credit card. Participants must have a valid credit card. Winner will be emailed an invoice immediately following the auction. Payment in full is required within 24 hours.
- Additional shipping charges may apply based upon the location of the winner.
- Item cannot be returned, resold or re-auctioned.
- All auctions are subject to the wearyourmusic.com terms and conditions.
- All bids are final – don't bid if you are not prepared to win!
- Keep it fun and friendly. If you have concerns please message us privately.
- There is to be allowed NO rigging, intimidating or sniping at ANY TIME.
- Wear Your Music reserves the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason.
On 10/20 at 2PM EST log onto www.facebook.com/wearyourmusic to view the LIVE broadcast. Auction closes promptly at 3PM.