Brian May of Queen
MODERN. CLASSIC. SEXY.
Unisex bracelets and pendants handcrafted from guitar strings played on and donated by Brian May. These unique personalized accessories are custom made for you at the time of your order and a portion of profits is donated to the charity selected by the musician. Wear the music of your favorite rockstar and do good by donating to their favorite cause.
Brian May is an English musician best known as the lead guitarist and backing vocalist for the English rock band Queen. As a guitarist, he is known for his memorable riffs and solos, distinctive tone, as well as for the fact that he built (with his father) his own guitar, called the "Red Special".
See more at brianmay.com
ABOUT THE CHARITY:
The Save Me Trust gives wild animals a voice. It was formed in 2009 in the run up to the elections. It was created by Dr Brian May and Anne Brummer to speak out about the cruel minority in our society that persecute and torture wildlife for 'sport'. Using animals as live bait or live targets is something that should be part of our history and not our future.
See more at www.save-me.org.uk
Once you choose the style of guitar string jewelry you'd like, the pricing and availability for the chosen piece will also be displayed.
- Bracelet is handcrafted in the USA from recycled strings donated by the musician of your choice. A sterling silver seal accents the bracelet with the chosen musician’s initials. Bracelet includes stainless steel clasp. Please determine your measurements in the sizing guide.
- Pendant is handcrafted in the USA from recycled strings donated by the musician of your choice. Pendant features a stainless steel and glass locket measuring 1” in diameter and a 27” stainless steel ball chain necklace.
- Color, metal, quantity and thickness of the strings varies by artists. Images shown are samples only.
- A portion of profits is donated to the charity chosen by the selected musician. Brian May’s selected charity is The Save Me Trust.
- These pieces are handcrafted and will ship approximately three weeks from the date of purchase.
As a fan of Queen and of Brian May I could not be more happy with my purchase. Such an interesting little piece of jewelry, I've had lots of comments!
Brian May-Queen-need I say more??? These pendants are wonderful! Well worth the money. Nice to be able to hold a piece of musical history this close to you!
Absolutely perfect gift. Very well made and beautiful.
I bought this for my boyfriend as a luxury Christmas present. Needless to say he was a bit overwhelmed! He loves it though and wears it out for special occasions. Brian's strings look great too as they are gold.
He also loves the fact that some of the proceedings go to the Save Me trust. What a great purchase, thank you!