MODERN. CLASSIC. SEXY.
Unisex bracelets and pendants handcrafted from guitar strings played on and donated by Eric Clapton. These unique personalized accessories are custom made for you at the time of your order and a portion of profits is donated to the charity selected by the musician. Wear the music of your favorite rockstar and do good by donating to their favorite cause.
Eric Clapton is an English blues-rock guitarist, singer, songwriter and composer. He is probably most famous for his mastery of the Stratocaster guitar. Clapton has been inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame as a member of The Yardbirds, of Cream, and as a solo performer.
See more at ericclapton.com
ABOUT THE CHARITY:
At Crossroads Centre, we see our clients as individuals suffering from a disease process that impacts all aspects of life. Starting with addressing physical needs, we strive to provide the knowledge and tools to begin the healing process. We work with clients to help them surrender the feelings of guilt and shame that often stand between them and the freedom of recovery.
See more at http://crossroadsantigua.org
Once you choose the style of guitar string jewelry you'd like, the pricing and availability for the chosen piece will also be displayed.
- Bracelet is handcrafted in the USA from recycled strings donated by the musician of your choice. A sterling silver seal accents the bracelet with the chosen musician’s initials. Bracelet includes stainless steel clasp. Please determine your measurements in the sizing guide.
- Pendant is handcrafted in the USA from recycled strings donated by the musician of your choice. Pendant features a stainless steel and glass locket measuring 1” in diameter and a 27” stainless steel ball chain necklace.
- Color, metal, quantity and thickness of the strings varies by artists. Images shown are samples only.
- A portion of profits is donated to the charity chosen by the selected musician. Eric Clapton’s selected charity is Crossroads Centre.
- These pieces are handcrafted and will ship approximately three weeks from the date of purchase.
My first Wear Your Music treat to myself was the McCartney pendant. Loved it so much that I just treated myself to the Eric Clapton pendant. It's remarkable to think of the songs that were played on this string and the hand that played them. Like many of the pendants here, it's music history in a capsule. TREAT YOURSELF, folks!!! Get one!!! If not, get one for someone else who deserves one! You won't regret it!
Bought both the bracelet and pendant for myself as long time Clapton fan. Both look smart and I've been asked about them and happily relate the story of Ware your Music and the good works done. Also quick to mention a company built and run by women.
Very happy with my purchase
Got my new Eric Clapton guitar string bracelet. Love the way it looks. Fit is perfect. Only complaint I have is the clasp. It’s very difficult to use and 3 times the bracelet has opened while I was wearing it. Luckily each time I heard it fall and found it. I think the functional design of the clasp could be better.