MODERN. CLASSIC. SEXY.
Unisex bracelets and pendants handcrafted from guitar strings played on and donated by Givers. These unique personalized accessories are custom made for you at the time of your order and a portion of profits is donated to the charity selected by the musician. Wear the music of your favorite rockstar and do good by donating to their favorite cause.
In understanding GIVERS, it’s helpful to think of a constellation, a configuration of points of brightness that when placed in succession, led to the Lafayette, Louisiana-based quintet’s brilliant debut. The metaphor proves particularly useful given the name of their album – In Light (Glassnote Entertainment Group) is a collection filled with joy and brightness, buoyed by constantly evolving rhythms, warmed by spangling guitars, and illuminated by the melodic altruism that is the band’s mission statement.
See more at http://giversband.com
ABOUT THE CHARITY:
We are Doctors Without Borders/Médecins Sans Frontières (MSF). We help people worldwide where the need is greatest, delivering emergency medical aid to people affected by conflict, epidemics, disasters or exclusion from health care.
See more at www.doctorswithoutborders.org
Once you choose the style of guitar string jewelry you'd like, the pricing and availability for the chosen piece will also be displayed.
- Bracelet is handcrafted in the USA from recycled strings donated by the musician of your choice. A sterling silver seal accents the bracelet with the chosen musician’s initials. Bracelet includes stainless steel clasp. Please determine your measurements in the sizing guide.
- Pendant is handcrafted in the USA from recycled strings donated by the musician of your choice. Pendant features a stainless steel and glass locket measuring 1” in diameter and a 27” stainless steel ball chain necklace.
- Color, metal, quantity and thickness of the strings varies by artists. Images shown are samples only.
- A portion of profits is donated to the charity chosen by the selected musician. Givers selected charity is Doctors Without Borders.
- These pieces are handcrafted and will ship approximately three weeks from the date of purchase.