MODERN. CLASSIC. SEXY.
Unisex bracelets and pendants handcrafted from guitar strings played on and donated by Richard Barone. These unique personalized accessories are custom made for you at the time of your order and a portion of profits is donated to the charity selected by the musician. Wear the music of your favorite rockstar and do good by donating to their favorite cause.
Richard Barone is an acclaimed recording artist, performer, producer and author. Since pioneering the indie rock scene in Hoboken, NJ as frontman for The Bongos and helping to launch the chamber pop movement with his solo debut "cool blue halo", Barone has produced countless recordings and worked with artists in every musical genre. His latest album, "Sorrows & Promises", is a celebration of the early 1960's music scene in Greenwich Village NYC, where Barone lives.
See more at www.RichardBarone.com
ABOUT THE CHARITY:
MusiCares provides a safety net of critical assistance for music people in times of need. MusiCares' services and resources cover a wide range of financial, medical and personal emergencies, and each case is treated with integrity and confidentiality. MusiCares also focuses the resources and attention of the music industry on human service issues that directly impact the health and welfare of the music community.
See more at www.grammy.org/musicares
Once you choose the style of guitar string jewelry you'd like, the pricing and availability for the chosen piece will also be displayed.
- Bracelet is handcrafted in the USA from recycled strings donated by the musician of your choice. A sterling silver seal accents the bracelet with the chosen musician’s initials. Bracelet includes stainless steel clasp. Please determine your measurements in the sizing guide.
- Pendant is handcrafted in the USA from recycled strings donated by the musician of your choice. Pendant features a stainless steel and glass locket measuring 1” in diameter and a 27” stainless steel ball chain necklace.
- Color, metal, quantity and thickness of the strings varies by artists. Images shown are samples only.
- A portion of profits is donated to the charity chosen by the selected musician. Richard Barone’s selected charity is MusiCares.
- These pieces are handcrafted and will ship approximately three weeks from the date of purchase.
Great to see one of my favorite artists, Richard Barone of The Bongos on here! I'm going to order both the bracelet and the pendant as gifts and I'll probably be coming back to get one for myself ;) The items look great and you can't go wrong supporting MusiCares.